Skills Training Centre
(Situated at No. 60, Richmond Road, Bangalore)
STATE POLICE HOUSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE
DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION Ltd.,
# 59, Richmond Road, Bangalore 560025.
ISO 9001-2008 Certified Karnataka State Government
Social Responsibility Initiatives at KSPH&IDCL
KSPH&IDCL supports in every social
responsibility in order to deliver high quality
environmental and economic performances.
I. KSPH&IDCL has contributed to
society by -
- Organizing seminars and conferences on subjects of social concern and role of the corporate sector. For example, rain water harvesting, campaign against child labour, skills training, and so forth.
- Adopting a common design strategy for buildings.
In the presence of the Director of Police Research and Development, New Delhi a meeting was held in New Delhi and Bangalore in June, 2005 to ensure uniformity in designs of buildings constructed by the Police Housing Corporations all over India. Designs submitted by KSPH&IDCL were appreciated and followed up in July, 2005 at the Senior Police Officers Mess, Bangalore. About seven Police Housing Corporations attended the meeting. The meeting was a success.
- Participating in development by conceiving, implementing or monitoring various projects and
- Encouraging individuals and institutions to participate in social development by recognising their contribution with awards. (View photos, click events of August 15, 2004 at www.ksphc.org).
The Corporation was awarded ISO 9001-2000 certification and hence all the employees were given appreciation letters and a cash reward of Rs. 1,000 each in September, 2005.
- Implementing CSR at all divisions of
KSPH&IDCL within Karnataka State.
- Conserving Environment by
implementing eco-friendly products at ALL
KSPH&IDCL PROJECTS ( report enclosed on CSR- RWH)
A coherent CSR strategy, based on integrity, sound values and a long-term approach, offers clear business benefits to companies. (Employment is being generated by KSPH&IDCL at its project sites for skills trainees and shortly at KSPH&IDCL kiosks).
- The link May I help you is available at www.ksphc.org
for anyone who wants to reach in confidence, or e-mail
- Public and employees of KSPH&IDCL can
also reach in confidence to PRO-CSR section or
write in confidence by e-mail to
- Computers with internet are provided
to all employees in the ratio of 1:3.
- Best Employee of the month - link
provided at www.ksphc.org to motivate
employees to perform better at work.
- KSPH&IDCL employees are trained now and
then to upgrade skills.
- KSPH&IDCL has a CSR section looked after
by PRO reports are enclosed herewith.
- KSPH&IDCL has its own skills training centre
where wards/ others above 18 years are trained
in various skills and employment provided to
II. Future CSR proposals of
- To open more skills training centres
at all other regions other than Bangalore
especially in rural Karnataka especially the
tribal and naxal hit areas.
- KIOSKS will be opened in all
districts and site locations of KSPH&IDCL after
giving training in sales, marketing and
accounting to prospective candidates above 18
years in e-commerce, uploading of projects of
KSPH&IDCL, LPG dealership, and running Amul ice
cream parlour/outlets. More employment will be
generated to reach the rural masses.
- To form small Stree Shakthi groups
and provide training where-ever necessary.
- Skills Training Centre will be expanded
to accommodate more skills and open to all
above 18 years within Karnataka.
- More training centres will be opened in rural
- More KSPH&IDCL child labour campaigns
will be held in all divisions of KSPH&IDCL to
prevent child labour.
- Child labour schools will be opened
in KSPH&IDCL project sites to rehabilitate
children below 14 years migrating with their
families to avoid becoming victims of child
- To have tie-up/MOU with reputed NGO's
who are dedicated in rehabilitating child
labour. The objective is to eradicate child
labour totally at all KSPH&IDCL sites.
- Rain Water Harvesting, Solar lighting and
other Eco-friendly measures will be
implemented in all buildings constructed by
- More seminars and work shops will be
conducted on RWH by coordinating with BMP,
BWSSB, BDA etc.,
- To have an awareness program on
smoking /alcohol addiction.
- More KSPH&IDCL employee welfare measures
will be undertaken in future such as a pick-up
dropping facility, counseling, opening a